When ever we read and review code and code examples online, we will notice that Angular developers often commit few mistakes. Be it a newbie or an expert developer with many years of experience; anybody can commit mistakes while writing the code.
Best Angular Development Company tells you about the common pitfalls which Angular developers make while developing apps
- Failing to Unsubscribe: Being a part of the team of Angular developers, developers cannot give any excuse of ignoring or failing to unsubscribe.
- Not Organizing Codes Appropriately: Create smaller organized units for the logic layer. It is proved that separating code is one of the most important parts of app development. Precise blocks of code helps make an application flexible enough during creation and that eventually can help an organization to make any changes as it progresses.
- Involving in the jQuery
- In order to prevent yourself from altering the DOM directly,the Software Services Company in Bangalore recommends you to to use jQuery, a global document object or ElementRef.nativeElement. Otherwise, you can utilize the Renderer2 service. All in all, web developers need to resist themselves from making changes to the DOM directly.
- Acknowledging the Same Component in Multiple NgModule
- Failing to Examine: Angular Development Company examines the app with the use of well-known cross-browser testing tools
- Settled Scope Binding
- Not Practicing $applyAsync
- Inappropriate Use of Event Handlers
- Avoid usage of Batarang: Batarang is an exceptional Google Chrome extension which the Angular developers employ to debug and build Angular apps.
Neglect to examine an app prior to launching or deployment as it is the common pitfall of the Angular developers. Developers do not realize that bugs can be launched by many environments.